§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using the website www.byond-ventures.com. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible for data protection is: b.yond ventures GmbH, Ferdinandstrasse 41, 20095 Hamburg, Germany.
§ 2 Information on the type and purposes of processing and recipients of personal data
(1) Through the website www.byond-ventures.com we process various types of personal data for various purposes:
(a) Collection of personal data in case of informational use
(1) When using the website for information purposes only (i.e. when you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information), we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This data includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request was sent
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk connected the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the website that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this Internet offer is stored on the server of the provider in Germany. The IP address is saved after processing for seven days. It isn´t made anonymous before it is stored.
- Transient Cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent Cookies (limited time use)
- Third-Party Cookies (from third parties)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(3) This information stored with the help of cookies is stored separately from any other data we may have collected. In particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data.
(4) Collection of personal data when using contact via email.
Our website and interactive documents include a contact form which can be used to contact us electronically. If a user makes use of this feature, the data entered in the form is transferred to us and stored. This data includes:
When you send your message, you are asked for your consent to the processing of your data and your attention is drawn to this privacy notice.
Alternatively, users can contact us using the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted with the e-mail is stored.
The data is not shared with third parties in this context. The data is used solely to process the conversation.
Legal basis for data processing:
The legal basis for the processing of the data, if the user's consent has been given, is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted when sending an e-mail is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing:
If a user makes contact by e-mail, this constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
Duration of storage:
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data entered in the contact form and personal data transmitted by e-mail, this is the case when the conversation with the user is ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter at hand has been conclusively dealt with.
In addition to the rights described in § 3, you have the right to revoke your permission at any time with effect for the future. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the right to request information from us at any time and free of charge about the personal data stored by us, as well as the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is transmitted and the purpose of storage.
(2) You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. In addition, you have the right to data transferability. Furthermore, you have the right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority at any time.
(3) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
(4) If you have given us your permission to use your personal data, you can revoke your permission at any time without giving any reasons.
(5) If you wish to assert the above rights, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address stated under § 1 para. 2.
(6) By sending an e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, these data, which also include personal data, are forwarded to us and stored. These data will not be passed on by us without your permission. Rather, we use this data exclusively to process your inquiry. After sending the e-mail, you can object to this use of data at any time without stating reasons and revoke your permission to use this data.
§ 4 Data Security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and that third parties do not become aware of them. These are adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
§ 5 Storage Duration
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. "("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, Google will shorten your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptions will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not matched with other Google data.
(4) You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This shortens the processing of IP addresses and prevents direct personal reference.
(6) Google Analytics is used in accordance with the conditions on which the German data protection authorities have agreed with Google. Third Party Information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
§ 7 Development
The current version of this data protection declaration: 9 March 2021